Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

WOW

TWO ENTIRE YEARS in the making and its as good as flash movies GET! AWESOME!

EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

nice animation

nice animation, but power metal fucking blows, and even as far as power metal goes, that is pretty bad. like, yngwie malmsteen sucks hard, but these dragonforce guys... yikes

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!! Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!!

well...

If Misteroo doesn't want to do arfenhouse movies anymore, like the last two reviewers said, then maybe he should quit being a whiny bitch about it and just straight up say he is not going to do anymore arfenhouse movies. Until then, I'll think he is a complete tool.

Just Another War Just Another War

...

dude that was extremely boring. nifty graphical things, sure, but the actual animation was really dull because everything happened very very very very slowly. fuck, I could make an eight minute long movie if I made everything move in slow motion, too. The entire movie was lacking impact and intensity... the bombing scene was dreadful, they dropped hundreds of bombs and then you have a twenty second shot where one bomb is falling every five seconds. The missiles were cool but they looked dumb flying, it looked like they were upside down candles that were moving in place with some shaking to add some sort of velocity but the effect was pretty dismal. Nothing in this movie was entertaining ... this is eight minutes I would have rather spent watching almost any other movie on NG.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

...oh god no

the song is stuck in my head! this weird guy is freakin me out because he's so peppy. nice stuff.

After ParoVadius After ParoVadius

...

well, whatever the hell that was, it sure wasn't funny

Rebecca Rebecca

what the fuck was that!!!

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. it made me say "what the fuck" even more then Dad's Home did. What the hell was with that guy? "i will not stop until I get the answers that I crave!!"

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

This is perfect!

One of the best movies I've ever seen on Newgrounds... great work!

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

this movie sorta sucked

I hate to say it, but I really didn't like it. It was amateurish and boring and the voice acting sucked, you can't draw cars or backgrounds worth a damn, and your characters like barely moved.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

funniest thing ever!

This was just too damn awesome. Words fail to describe how wicked this movie was.